Colleagues and colleagues from the University of Brescia, supported by external guests, will address numerous issues that show how university education looks at the concrete of the 'real world', offers elements and tools to operate in it and interact with it: higher education and construction of professionalism are sides of the same coin, different stages of a single path, not parallel and distinct tracks.
Numerous virtual stands will accompany the meetings, opportunities for in-depth study of technical and detailed aspects and information on services, but also the possibility of simple, direct and informal dialogue with the technical-administrative staff and tutors.
Candidates living in extra-EU countries who are interested in enrolling in:
- Corsi di laurea (Bachelor’s degrees – 1° cycle QF-EHEA/6° level EQF)
- Corsi di laurea magistrale a ciclo unico (Integrated master’s degrees - 2° cycle QF-EHEA/7° level EQF)
- Corsi di laurea magistrale (Master’s degrees - 2° cycle QF-EHEA/7° level EQF)
- Single courses
- Foundation year
must submit their visa application for 2021/2022 a.y. using ONLY the Universitaly portal: https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/
We shortly remind you the steps to be carried out:
1) Firstly candidates must register and get their own credentials.
2) Secondly they have to login and fill in the online form, indicating the State and the Italian representation where they will perform the visa process, and the reason for their application.
3) Then they must select the Italian university where they are going to enroll together with type and name of the study programme concerned.
4) They have also to upload required documents (a personal passport photo, a soft copy of their passport and soft copies of the qualifications useful for admission: at this step neither translation nor legalization or Declaration of value are needed)
We strongly recommend you to pay attention when selecting State, Italian representation and University in order to avoid any problem during the visa issuance process.
Upon your last confirmation your application will be registered and our administrative office will check it: if all information are correct, we will confirm your admission and the Italian official Representation you have indicated is going to check and evaluate your request according to the relevant specific provisions for visa issuance.
During the visa issuance process, candidates are allowed to sit both Italian language proficiency examination (if required) and the admission test (if required) under condition of obtaining the visa within 30 November 2021.
ITALIAN LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
Knowledge of the Italian language is necessary to study at a University in Italy: a certificate of level B2 or higher issued as part of the CLIQ quality system is required. In the event that this certificate has not been obtained, the student must successfully undertake an Italian language test, which is held every year at the University: who fail the examination will not be allowed to take the admission test and to enroll.
If the degree programme choosen by candidates is entirely taught in English, the University of Brescia exempts international students from taking the Italian language test.
1) The original Diploma of upper secondary school / the Bachelor’s degree in a foreign language and the relevant transcript of records must be accompanied by the official translation in Italian or English: those concerned can contact local translators and must request certification of the translation's compliance from the relevant official Italian Representation.
2) The original Diploma of upper secondary school / Bachelor’s degree with relevant transcript of records must also be legalised or carry the Apostille stamp and must be accompanied by a Declaration of value by the relevant official Italian Representation.
Instead of Legalization and Declaration of value our university accepts respectively the Statement of verification and the Statement of comparability issued by CIMEA.
3) Upon enrollment non-EU candidates must possess one of the following documents (alternatively):
- passport with Entry study visa for "university enrolment" issued by the official Italian Representation in the territory
- residence permit issued by the relevant Italian Police Headquarters
- receipt given by the Italian Post Office referring to the appointment made with local Police Headquarter for issuance of the residence permit.
University fees and contribution, reductions, ISEE declaration: email@example.com
Regional scholarships and accomodation/canteen services: firstname.lastname@example.org
They are subject to the same contribution as students with Italian citizenship. They may ask for the reduction of the contribution on the basis of their family economic situation:
- family with income and assets in countries other than Italy: they must request the ISEE PARIFICATO (Equivalent Financial Situation Indicator) at an authorised CAF/CAAF offices (Fiscal Assistance Centre) in Italy
- family with income and assets in Italy: they must request the ISEE for services subsidised for the right to university education at any CAF/CAAF offices (Fiscal Assistance Centre) in Italy or online on the INPS website
EU AND NON-EU CITIZENS with refugee status or subsidiary protection
They benefit from exemption from university contribution and have to pay only the regional fee for right to study and stamp duty (total 156 euros) upon enrollment.
NON-EU CITIZENS WITH A RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR FAMILY / WORK / RELIGIOUS / SPECIAL PURPOSE
They are subject to the same contribution as students with Italian citizenship. They may ask for the reduction of the contribution on the basis of the economic situation of their family in Italy by obtaining the ISEE for services subsidised for the right to university education at any CAF/CAAF offices (Fiscal Assistance Centre) in Italy or online on the INPS website.
NON-EU CITIZENS WITH ENTRY VISA / RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR STUDY PURPOSE
Non-EU students with a study permit (regardless the country of origin) who have been awarded regional scholarships pay € 156 (regional tax for the right to education and stamp duty) and are exempted from the university contribution (second and third instalment)
Non-EU students with a study permit coming from particularly deprived and developing nations (as defined by the yearly Ministerial decree) pay € 156 (regional tax for the right to education and stamp duty) and are exempted from the university contribution (second and third instalment).
Non-EU students with a study permit coming from countries with a lower-middle income (as defined by the World Bank) pay € 1,000 yearly (including regional tax for the right to education and the stamp duty). They may ask for the reduction of the contribution if they obtain an ISEE PARIFICATO (Equivalent Financial Situation Indicator) from an authorised CAF/CAAF offices (Fiscal Assistance Centre) in Italy.
Non-EU students coming from other countries may ask for the reduction of the contribution if they obtain an ISEE PARIFICATO (Equivalent Financial Situation Indicator) from an authorised CAF/CAAF offices (Fiscal Assistance Centre) in Italy
The documents required by the CAF in order to obtain the ISEE PARIFICATO (Equivalent ISEE) are as follows:
1. Tax Code
2. Valid identity card or passport;
3. Document stating the Family composition (members);
4. Income of each family member for the year 2020;
5. Proof of unemployment for any unemployed family members (if applicable);
6. Declaration of property (real estate) owned by the family in the country of origin, including surface area in square metres;
7. Proof of assets owned by the family (expressed in bonds, dividends, shares, fractions of net assets of any companies owned, etc.)
8. Any possible incomes and assets owned in Italy;